Puyallup, WA Chemical Dependency Rehab
Sound Counseling Inc.
Sound Counseling Inc. is a state certified chemical dependency rehab and treatment facility in Puyallup, WA. Specializing in relapse prevention, Dave Harris, our administrator and counselor has been a Chemical Dependency Professional since 1976. We offer treatment for people who want treatment, providing individualized treatment plans and counseling services to help you build a solid recovery for life.
Learn More About Sound Counseling Inc.:
- Intensive outpatient treatment
- Weekly and monthly groups
- Deferred prosecution (DUI)
- Relapse prevention
- Alcohol and Drug Information School (ADIS)
- Individualized counseling
- Specialized treatment services
- Victims impact panel (DUI)
- Education on illegal drug addiction, controlled substance and chemical dependency, and alcoholism
We service Enumclaw, Bonney Lake, Buckley, Sumner, Auburn, Pacific, Algona, Edgewood, East Tacoma, Orting, Graham, Spanaway, and of course Puyallup and South Hill Puyallup. We would be delighted to serve anyone from outside the above mentioned areas should you request that we do so. Our prices are competitive but we do work on a sliding fee schedule and offer monthly payment plans to our clients.
Sound Counseling Inc. is owned and operated by Dave Harris, BA, CDP, NCAC II.
Call Sound Counseling Inc. at 253-841-8165 to speak with one of our friendly and knowledgeable staff members.